2015年7月10日 星期五

Paris City Vision Tour



http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-7862711-11368876-1427880946000

Thanks for reading my review. Please click here to enter the official website of  Paris City Vision Tour and enjoy the great deals here.

Official Site

If you have any inquires, please feel free to ask me at comment column.


My review about the Paris City Vision Tour:

I was picked up at my hotel at time and we had 3 stops during our city tour : Notre-Dame, Montmartre and Eiffel tower. The driver-guide was very professional and could answer a lot of our questions about the history of France and the monuments of Paris. We were in a small mini-bis and we were 6. It was very pleasant and we enjoyed the tour.

We could see Champs-Elysees, and Invalides. I didn't know it was a former hospital. Thanks to our guide, we could learn a lot about the history of Paris.
At the end of the tour, we were dropped off at our hotel back. I would highly recommand this tour.

For viewing similar products,


The Paris Pass 
Paris City Vision
Paris Trip


沒有留言:

張貼留言